UK Renal Registry
The UK Renal Registry (UKRR) contains data on patients under secondary renal care (advanced chronic kidney disease stages 4 and 5, dialysis, and kidney transplantation). The purpose of the UKRR is to audit secondary kidney care delivery in the UK especially dialysis and kidney transplant. Data is collected from many different renal IT systems.
UKRR data can only be used subject to additional approvals. Please contact your co-pilot, or email@example.com if you have any questions.
There are 5 different datasets available to OpenSAFELY. These are:
- 2019_prevalence a prevalence cohort of patients alive and on RRT in December 2019
- 2020_prevalence a prevalence cohort of patients alive and on RRT in December 2020
- 2021_prevalence a prevalence cohort of patients alive and on RRT in December 2021
- 2020_incidence an incidence cohort of patients who started RRT in 2020
- 2020_ckd a snapshot prevalence cohort of patient with Stage 4 or 5 CKD who were reported to the UKRR to be under renal care in December 2020